We have helped clients nationally and internationally, including the US, Russia, China, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland, France, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands etc.
We have extensive experience in a number of industries, including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Hardware Manufacturers, Service Integrators, Software Houses, Public / Government, Security Services, Charities, Travel.
Some examples of how we are helping, or have helped clients:
- Financial Services
- London based World Trading Centre – Service Design/Management – Change & Problem, Patch & Software Asset Management, Consultancy, Operations Management. Currently shaping Kepner-Tregoe training and possible coaching/mentoring model for IT staff.
- Bolderwood / Lloyds Banking Group – Service Consultancy, Design, Service Improvements, Service Management, Banking Platform Service Readiness, Offshore Service Model Consolidation.
- Thomson Reuters – Interim Management of Service Process & Config. Management.
- Nationwide - New Internet and Mobile banking platforms including data centre migrations.
- Target Group – Interim CIO, Management Consultancy.
- Bolderwood / Daiwa – Data Centre migration consulting
- Rullion / CIS – IT Consultancy
- ABK (Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait) – IT Consultancy
- Service Providers / Integrators
- NTT Data Services (formerly Dell Services)
- Global Service Delivery HR Consultancy (TUPE/ARD staff transfer), Service Transition Consultancy, Virtual Bench
- DuPont – Global Managed Services IT Service Transition and Transformation Management, Business Change Management, VDI Desktop Virtualisation Programme and Project Management. Global PMO, Consultancy, Service Design, Process Design, Business Analysis, Supplier Management, Stakeholder Management, SIAM. Currently looking to provide a large team to help a client merge / separate IT services.
- Barclays - Managed Services IT Transition Management
- UBS - Managed Services IT Transition Management
- Currently looking to extend our engagement to a number of European and Global Desktop Transitions, Data Centre Management Transitions and Virtual Desktop Transitions.
- Zeto / Wipro / Vestas – Global IT Service Transition Management / Programme Recovery.
- Ark - Educational Charity – IT contract review, to ensure compliance and development and facilitation of an RFP
- Public Sector / Government
- MCGA (Maritime & Coastguard Agency) – Data transformation & migration guidance
- Thames Valley Police & Hampshire Constabulary – IT Service Desk Merger (First in England), IT Department Merger Design / Programme Management, Interim Management / Stability Activities, Programme / Project reviews including Contract Management & Body worn Camera, Vendor / Service Management, SEROCU Programme Management, Technical Consultancy including Server Consultancy, Exchange Migration, eVault & Domain Controller Upgrades.
- Hampshire Constabulary – Service Management Consultancy, Vendor / Service Management, Hardware Lifecycle Outsourcing, Software Asset Management / Licensing Outsourcing, Service Recovery activities, ANPR Expansion Project Initiation, Process Analysis
- Gloucester Constabulary – Interim Head of IT, Recruitment and Capability Support, Interim HR Director for HR Organisational Change Programme
- Kent Police – Service Desk Review / Improvement Planning
- Tele-communications - Colt Technologies – Service Gap Analysis, Design & Implementation of standardised ITIL processes
- Travel - Bolderwood / Thomas Cook – eCom Service Review / Design
- HR - Northgate – Interim Infrastructure Management